Enjoy the Process by Working with a Trusted Buyer’s Agent in Williamsburg, VA
- Get a buyers agent to represent your transaction.
- Get pre-approved and/or pre-qualified for a mortgage.
- Consider what you’re looking for.
- Find a home that meets your needs through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Make an offer with the help of your agent.
- Negotiate the closing date, financing, closing costs, repairs, and more.
- Contact a real estate attorney:
- Conduct a home inspection.
- Purchase adequate home insurance.
- Make sure services are turned on, sort out payments, and walk through the property.
- Receive the keys to your new home.
The buying process can be overwhelming, especially for first time home buyers. Let me help you with all the details! I work with clients in Williamsburg, Newport News, York County, Yorktown, Toano, James City County, New Kent County, and Charles City County.