Enjoy the Process by Working with a Trusted Buyer’s Agent in Williamsburg, VA
Buying a home is a big investment. You need to make sure the process goes smoothly from start to finish by working with an experienced Buyer’s Agent. I have lived and worked as a real estate agent in the Williamsburg, VA area for more than 15 years and am an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®). I have helped many people find their perfect home and am ready to do the same for you! I am here to assist you with all of you real estate needs.
- Get a Buyer’s Agent like me to represent you throughout the transaction.
- Work with a lender to get pre-approved and/or pre-qualified for a mortgage or, for a cash purchase, with your financial professional to obtain a “Proof of Funds” letter.
- Consider what you’re looking for then let me know your wants and needs in your new home.
- Together, we will find a home that best meets those wants and needs using my access to the data in all of this region’s three Multiple Listing Services (MLS).
- Once we find the home you desire, I will draft the necessary offer paperwork.
- You need to be prepared to decide on the closing date type of financing and settlement agent/attorney. We need to be ready to negotiate terms.
- Once the contract is accepted, if a home inspection is to be done, we arrange that and also be prepared to negotiate on repairs, and whatever else may arise..
- We’ll contact a Settlement company or attorney:
- You will need to contact an insurance company and purchase adequate home insurance.
- A week of so before closing, you need to contact the appropriate utility companies to make sure services are turned on in your name at closing.
- The day before or day of closing we need to walk through the property to make sure it is in the condition it was as when you purchased it and that any agreed-upon repairs have been done..
- Finally, we attend the closing/settlement where you sign all of the documents needed to make this your new home! Congratulations!
- Once completed you receive the keys to your new home. Consider having the locks changed or re-keyed.
The buying process can be overwhelming, especially for first time home Buyers or those who haven’t bought or sold a home in many years. Let me help guide you through this process and help with all the details! I serve clients in Williamsburg, Newport News, York County, Yorktown, Toano, James City County, New Kent County, Charles City County and beyond.